We are selling via auction to club members all of Arley Bushill’s models, tools and building materials. It will take place at 12 noon at Speedy Self Storage, Premier Business Park, Huntspill Road, Highbridge TA9 3DE. It’s just 5 minutes from Apex behind the Murco Petrol Station on your left as you cross the bridge in Highbridge. Please park with consideration and not block access to other storage containers at the site.
Please note; all items are sold as seen – The Buyer beware! Nothing has been tested but none show any obvious signs of damage that might prevent it from working as expected.
All proceeds will be donated to Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance. Cash is accepted at the auction, cheques should be made payable to “Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance”.
All prices listed are the “starting price”, if you cannot attend on the day you can set a maximum price you wish to pay and Russ will bid for it on your behalf. Russ email firstname.lastname@example.org. If no one else bids for the item – you’ll get it for the starting price. Remember all the money is going to the Air Ambulance – so let’s not be cheapskates!
1. Mini Hydro class Fast Electric boat, (suitable for Club Mini Hydro racing) hull 500mm long, brushless motor, ESC, ready to race only requires battery and radio – £20
2. Joysway Super Mono X Fast Electric boat (suitable for Club Mini Mono RTR racing), all original Joysway set up, we think we have the original transmitter to go with it – £20
3. Falcon Fast Electric boat, (not a class raced at club) a good fun run little fast boat, brushed motor & ESC – £5
4. Graupner GR65 yacht (suitable for small yacht racing), ready to race only requires RX battery and radio – £40
5. IOM yacht (blue hull), looks to have a complete set of sails and masts, includes Hitec sail winch – £20
6. IOM yacht (green hull), Hitec sail winch, rudder servo (not found keel, mast or sails but may appear at some point! – £15
7. Gaff-rigged fishing boat, a large model built to a high standard, includes winch and rudder servo, requires RX, battery and radio – £200
8. Tug Boat (yellow chimney), brushless motor and ESC, requires battery and radio – £35
9. Tug Boat (blue chimney), brushed geared motor, ESC, rudder servo, requires radio and battery – £20
10. Grey stealth warship, scratch built balsa wood model, brushless motor, requires ESC, rudder servo and radio – £10
11. White cabin/fishing boat, brushless motor, ESC and rudder servo, require radio and battery – £25
12. MFA Piranha boat in box, fibre glass hull, plastic deck and top, includes some but not all parts to complete – £10
13. Selection of transmitters – open to offers for each item
14. Selection of receivers, servos (mini, standard & large) 2D/3D inertial stabilizer – open to offers for each item
15. Selection of lipo batteries (not tested) – open to offers for each item
16. Large collection of balsawood, plywood, vinyl and foil airplane wing covering, plus some misc – £20
Correction to listing – some items (17 Tool box, 18 band saw, 19 air compressor, 20 bench grinder) originally listed on here were done so in error and are not for sell. This also applies to any household items originally mentioned.
Only items listed above (1 to 17) are for sale – sorry for any confusion.